Workforce Education & Events
Workforce Development and Community Engagement
EKU’s Office of Workforce Education and Community Engagement offers a variety of non-credit training programs throughout the region. Click here for more information on Workforce Education at EKU.
Conferencing & Events
EKU Manchester Regional Campus offers a professional venue for activities hosted by local and university-based organizations, along with state and national groups. At our campus, discover academic classrooms as well as:
- Large multi-purpose and tiered rooms
- Spacious Warming Kitchen
- Conference Room
- Internet-ready computer lab
- Audio/video equipment and technical support
- Lobby Area that can be utilized for on-site registration
- Commons Area for pre-event & networking activities
- Ample unrestricted parking lot
Schedule Your Conference or Event with Us Today!
Click here for a copy of the EKU Manchester Conference Center Floor plan