New Student Orientation at EKU Manchester
EKU New Students: Attending Manchester? Register for your Fall 2019 EKU Manchester Orientation at: www.orientation.eku.edu.
Manchester Orientation Dates:
- Wednesday, June 5 (Testing on Tuesday, June 4)
- Wednesday, June 19 (Testing on Tuesday, June 18)
- Tuesday, July 9 (Testing on Monday, July 8)
- Tuesday, July 23 (Testing on Monday, July 22)
- Tuesday, August 6 (Testing on Monday, August 5)
- Friday, August 9 (Testing on Thursday, August 8)
You will need your EKU ID number to register for Orientation.
EKU's Orientation Program is a requirement for all new students. A new student is any student attending college for the first time or a transfer student with twelve hours or less. Students taking classes at the Manchester campus must attend an Orientation session in Manchester. During this Orientation you will have the opportunity to:
- Take a tour of the Manchester campus
- Meet the Manchester staff,
- Have your EKU photo ID taken,
- Be advised & register for classes
- Receive valuable information to get you started on a great path to a successful EKU career.
All Manchester Orientations begin at 9:00 am. Orientation sessions last for approximately three hours. Students with ACT scores below 18 in English, below 19 in mathematics, or below 20 in reading are required to take placement tests to help ensure appropriate course placement. All placement exams are given on the day prior to Orientation. All placement testing dates will follow this schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. English
- 10:00 a.m. Math
- 11:00 a.m. Reading
For more information on placement exams and practice tests, please visit http://testing.eku.edu/placement-testing.
We hope that the Orientation program will give you the confidence you need to have a pleasant and meaningful experience at Eastern Kentucky University.
For further information please contact Kristy Hampton at email@example.com or (606) 598-8122.
Published on March 22, 2019