Dual Credit (EKU NOW)
What is EKU NOW Dual Credit?
EKU's dual credit program is open to high school and home school juniors and seniors, residing in Kentucky, who meet eligibility requirements, and whose school is an EKU partner. Students who earn dual credit through EKU can virtually double their investment, earning up to $2,400 additional scholarship dollars* for getting good grades and bringing those credits to EKU. To qualify, students must:
- You must be a junior or senior in high residing in Kentucky.
- You must have a high school GPA of 3.0 and ACT scores on file with EKU at the time your apply for the program.
- You must meet collage readiness in English (ACT 18 in English, equivalent KYOTE, EKU Placement Test Scores, ENG 101 AP credit or EKU ENG 101 equivalent transfer credit).
- Your high school or home school must be a participating partner.
Want more information? Click the updates below:
- Spring 2020 EKU Manchester Dual Credit Schedule
- Click here to apply for Spring 2020 Dual Credit at EKU
- Click here for an EKU Dual Credit Summary
- Click below for more information on our Kentucky Department of Education Career Pathway EKU supporting classes:
All Dual Credit students must attend Orientation prior to registering for classes. Click here to register for Spring 2020 EKU Manchester Dual Credit Orientation/Registration on November 20 OR December 9 at 3:30 pm.
* For additional EKU NOW! information visit: EKU Dual Credit.