Dual Credit (EKU NOW)
Click here to register for one of our Dual Credit Virtual Visits to learn more about EKU Dual Credit.
What is EKU NOW Dual Credit?
EKU's dual credit program is open to high school and home school juniors and seniors, residing in Kentucky, who meet eligibility requirements, and whose school is an EKU partner. Students who earn dual credit through EKU can virtually double their investment, earning up to $2,400 additional scholarship dollars* for getting good grades and bringing those credits to EKU. To qualify, students must:
- You must be a junior or senior in high school residing in Kentucky.
- You must have a high school GPA of 3.0 and ACT scores on file with EKU at the time your apply for the program.
- Meet course Pre-requisites. The 2019-2020 Academic Readiness Course Placement Equivalency Chart can be found at testing.eku.edu. This chart may be updated prior to the start of the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Your high school or home school must be a participating partner.
- Fall 2020 EKU Manchester Dual Credit Schedule as of April 9, 2020
- Manchester General Education Classes and University Requirements
- Click here to apply for Fall 2020 Dual Credit at EKU
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to applying online
- Click here for Admission Criteria and Procedure Changes for 2020-21
- Click below for more information on our Kentucky Department of Education Career Pathway EKU supporting classes:
- Aviation subject to change
- Computer Science subject to change
- Fall 2020 Criminal Justice Dual Credit Classes
All Dual Credit students must attend Orientation prior to registering for classes. Click here to register for one of our Fall 2020 EKU Manchester Dual Credit Orientation/Registration dates: July 29 or August 5 at 12:00 noon.
* For additional EKU NOW! information visit: EKU Dual Credit.