Dual Credit (EKU NOW)
What is EKU NOW Dual Credit?
EKU's dual credit program is open to high school and home school juniors and seniors, residing in Kentucky, who meet eligibility requirements, and whose school is an EKU partner. Students who earn dual credit through EKU can virtually double their investment, earning up to $2,400 additional scholarship dollars* for getting good grades and bringing those credits to EKU. To qualify, students must:
- You must be a junior or senior in high school residing in Kentucky.
- You must have a high school unweighted GPA of 2.5.
- Meet course Pre-requisites. The Academic Readiness Course Placement Equivalency Chart can be found at testing.eku.edu.
- Your high school or home school must be a participating partner.
- Spring 2023 EKU Manchester Dual Credit Schedule as of November 17, 2022
- Manchester General Education Classes and University Requirements
- Click here to apply for Spring 2023 Dual Credit at EKU
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to applying online
- Click here for Admission Criteria and Procedures
- Click below for more information on our Kentucky Department of Education Career Pathway EKU supporting classes:
- Aviation subject to change
- Computer Science subject to change
- Fall 2022 Criminal Justice Dual Credit Classes (Spring 2023 Info coming soon!)
Manchester Campus Dual Credit Orientation Sessions (for Spring 2023 Registration):
- Thursday, December 1 @ 3:30pm
* For additional EKU NOW! information visit: EKU Dual Credit
*NEW* You can now TEXT questions to the EKU Dual Credit office! Text your questions to: 859-328-1074.