Workforce Education & Events
EKU’s Office of Workforce Education offers a variety of non-credit training programs throughout the region. Click here for a complete list of Spring 2018 First Line Supervision Certification Program and elective Supervisor seminars.
Click here to view the SHRM Training Video.
For More Information Please Contact:
Manchester Campus (606) 598-8122, (859) 622-7276 or Donna.Helton@eku.edu
Classes are offered throughout the year.
Conferencing & Events
EKU Manchester Regional Campus offers a professional venue for activities hosted by local and university-based organizations, along with state and national groups. At our campus, discover academic classrooms as well as:
- Large multi-purpose and tiered rooms
- Spacious Warming Kitchen
- Conference Room
- Internet-ready computer lab
- Audio/video equipment and technical support
- Lobby Area that can be utilized for on-site registration
- Commons Area for pre-event & networking activities
- Ample unrestricted parking lot
Schedule Your Conference or Event with Us Today!
Click here for a copy of the EKU Manchester Conference Center Floor plan
For information about prices & availability
Contact Donna Helton at (606) 598-8122
or email Donna.Helton@eku.edu.